Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Long time, No blog




It's been a very long time, but for good reason! Alexis Jay was born June 10. I forgot how demanding newborns can be, but we're all settled into somewhat of a routine. I will be staying home with the girls, so we're all very excited about that!





We also have a new nephew/cousin! Trent was born just 17 days after Alexis. It is going to be so much fun watching the two babies grow up together!







Now, on to the list.....



1. Become an RHIA - DONE! I took (and passed!) my exam last week. Now I'm officially done with everything I'm going to do with my school/career. No more of that for me. Hopefully the higher credentials will help me when/if I ever go back to work!



5. Get new glasses. This was done out of necessity. I was at work one day, and my old ones literally fell off my face. Needless to say, I was at the eye doctor the next day.

15. Take Kendra to 3 movies...just the two of us. (1/3) We went and watched UP! It was a blast. We may get #2 in on her birthday.

47. Organize all photos on the computer. This is also done. So far, I've been keeping up with it. I also have uploaded them all to an online album in case my computer crashes.

48. Organize photo prints in albums. Also counting this as done. I have found a few floating around since I've ben packing, but for the most part, they're done. I had 500+ photos to organize...needless to say, I had to buy a couple more albums, but it's worth it. I love sitting down and looking through photo albums.

50. Get Kendra's scrapbook up to date. Also counting as done. I have one more page I want to do, but it's only a couple weeks since I took the pictures, so it's caught up according to my standards. 7 pages in 2 days!

57. Clean out my inbox. Done...which, really, I just emptied it out since I'm not working anymore.

84. Don't say anything negative about work for one week. (0/7) Well, technically, it's probably not done...but, I'm not working anymore, so I'm counting it as done. I really haven't spoke much about work since I've been off!

86. Grow hair long. Did it and cut it already!

So, that's what we've been up to! Hopefully the blogging will become more frequent since I'll (maybe) have a bit more time!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! Congrats on being able to stay home with the girls - sounds like fun. :) Love the new glasses, too.