Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm A Teacher!

At a college! Well, at least technically. This fall, I will begin teaching online courses at Hutchinson Community College.


After being out of the field for nearly a year, I am very excited to be involved again. I love HIM and, if I'm being completely honest, I've missed it. However, some things in life are more important...especially my girls, and how much they enjoy being home with mommy. I think this will fulfill my yearning to be involved in the field, and my desire to be a mommy full time.

The job came about the beginning of summer. One of my old instructors e-mailed me and asked if I would be interested in teaching online classes for her. I told her ABSOLUTELY and submitted my transcripts, license, and other necessary paperwork. I didn't hear anything for a long time, so I assumed she didn't have any openings. Then, last week, I got an e-mail saying that I had gotten the job! Now I will have to go through training, which it doesn't sound like it's a lot, before school starts on August 25th.

I tell you...after being bombarded with bad news, all of this good news is really going to spoil me!

0 comments: