Friday, February 5, 2010

Dear Diary

I haven't blogged for a while, and feel the urge, so this will be somewhat of a diary posting.

I have a couple new recipes that I tried this last week, I'll get those posted later. They were yummy, definitely keepers!

The girls are still being the girls! Kendra and I were extremely excited to finally have a good snowman snow. We made a small snowman, and a snow heart. It was fun, although I'm not good at making snow anything, and the snowman crashed to the ground a couple times before we finally got him to stay up. Kendra has also started a new dance class, which she enjoys much more than the other one. Perhaps it's because she has friends there, or maybe it's because they get lots of chances to run and scream...I'm not sure. Either way, she's doing great. And...there will be several opportunities for her to perform, instead of just one, so I know she'll love that!

AJ is still growing like a weed. She's feeding herself finger foods, and grabs the spoon when I feed her. We've slowly started the transition to "table food". I'm still making the normal baby food, but if we have something she can eat, I mash it up and feed it to her. She loves meatballs and noodles, but isn't a huge fan of eggs. She's not walking yet (obviously) but she's pulling up on everything, dancing, and even getting adventurous enough to stand with only one hand supporting her. She'll walk with me, and I love when she looks back at me with a huge grin on her face. That was one of my favorite things with Kendra, too.

Justin started travel this week. Honestly, I have been so busy that I barely noticed he was gone, but it will be so awesome to have him home for a day (we only get Sundays together).

Here's a couple posts that I have in the works. I'm slow with them, so be patient. They'll be here eventually!

1. Kendra's wedding.
2. Two new recipes.
3. More home improvements!

0 comments: