Tuesday, November 17, 2009

#98

#98: Learn how to change a tire - check. Although not by choice.

So, today I had an appointment in Hays, so the girls and I loaded up for what we thought would be a fun afternoon...the girls were gonna get to see their great-grandma and I was going to get to see one of my good friends. Unfortunately, PH road had different ideas for us. I hit a HUGE pot hole going about 55 and bent not one, but TWO of my rims. Yes, dear friends, I bent two rims by hitting a pot hole. So, since we were out in the middle of nowhere, and waiting for Justin's dad, we took the opportunity for me to learn how to change a tire. It's rather easy actually, and if it wouldn't have been so unplanned, I would have pictures with step by step instructions...but, alas, no camera means no pictures. Boo. Anyhow, I feel confident that if the situation were to ever arise again, I would be fully capable of changing my own tire. Go me. Something good can come out of every situation!

0 comments: