Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I've had a hard time coming up with what I am thankful for this year. It's not that there isn't anything to be thankful, it's that I have SO MUCH to be thankful for. For instance, I have my kids, my husband, food on my table every night, family, friends, health, etc. Since I can't narrow my list down much, I've asked each member of my little family what they are most thankful for this year. Their responses are below.

Justin: My girls, all three of them, first and foremost. I'm also thankful for my job and my health.

Kendra: My Little Pony, You, Daddy, the Baby, and Froggy.

Alexis: Awwh blech coo goo awh gee. (I'll translate: My wonderful mommy and daddy and a great big sister!)

I guess that leaves me...I thought maybe by the time I jotted down everyone else's, I'd have my list narrowed down, but I don't. I guess this year I'm most thankful for opportunity. I'm lucky, and I know it. I'm also thankful for babies, my own and my new nephew. I'm thankful that me and everyone in my family is relatively healthy, especially my mom, who had a pretty major surgery this year with some complications. I'm thankful that I have a smart 4-year-old to keep me on my toes. I'm thankful for an equally smart husband who also keeps me on my toes! I have so much more to be thankful for (and I am) but if I jotted it all down, I'd be here all day, and since it is Thanksgiving, I better go get ready to stuff my face! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comments:

SillyHille said...

I agree-I can't hardly start a list because it would have so much on it. In this economy its easy to look at what's lacking, but we both have a ton of stuff to be so thankful for!