Thursday, October 29, 2009

There Are No Words...


As I sit here at 5:13 a.m. wondering if my little one is up for the day, I find myself browsing through pictures as I often do. This time, I am overcome with emotion. There are no words to describe how blessed I am. I have everything in life that one could possibly want....a wonderful husband to share my life with (who just happens to be my best friend), and two of the most BEAUTIFUL little girls in the world. Is this how I thought my life would turn out? Nope, not even a little bit! If you would have asked me five years ago if I could see myself as a SAHM with 2 children, you probably wouldn't have gotten much of a response....except a chuckle and a quick no. I was going to be the career woman...taking long vacations with her husband to exoctic places. I thought by now I'd be well into my Masters degree....working my way up the corporate ladder, and enjoying my freedom....and money for that matter! So, where am I today? I barely have my Bachelors degree. The most exoctic place I've seen is Las Vegas, and that was two and a half years ago. Vacations are a distant memory. My career has been left in the dust and pushed in the corner of my mind, being replaced by a new dream...and I wouldn't change a second of my life for anything. After all, who can say they are married to their best friend and the best daddy in the world.....





And who can say they have the two most beautiful girls in the world...




I CAN!!!!!   So, THANK YOU God for your divine intervention.....


and the realization and fulfillment of new dreams. There are no words to describe how blessed I feel.

1 comments:

The Rood's said...

Here I always thought I'd be a stay at home mom with my kids and you'd be the "career women" who never was having kids. I now can't give up my job and just finished my master's degree and starting my family.Crazy how things turn out.